Editing your profile is super-easy. Here’s how you do it.
Fun Fact: When we set up your account, you were given a goofy profile. We thought that it would make people change it quickly, but it backfired on us, as many like what we wrote. Show your creativity and update your profile. We challenge you to tell us about yourself in the same crazy style as the fictitious profile we wrote!
Clicking on the arrow beside your picture icon in the top right corner of any page on the planner will give you a drop-down menu. Click on Settings.
This presents you with the Edit options for your main profile page.
Here’s a list of the things you can do on this page:
- Upload custom cover and icon photos
- Enter your contact/social media information
- Tell people about yourself with your own bio
- Enter your school information
- Change your account password
- View your subscription details
- Upgrade your plan (please do this)
- Delete your account (please don't do this)
When you’ve entered all the information in your profile to your liking, just click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.