Let’s say you’ve decided to upgrade your plan from the free plan. That’s a great decision! There are so many more features and more creative control with our Teacher Basic and Professional Plans. You can look at the features here on the Pricing page on the GDCF website.
Note: All paid plans include a 30-day free trial, if you cancel before then, you will not be charged, so you can check it out risk free!
Getting to the Upgrades Page
Begin by going to your Profile settings. You can access them from the drop-down menu below your icon picture in the top right corner of the Planner.
Click on Upgrade and it takes you to a pricing page. View the features in each plan and decide what’s best for you.
How to Upgrade Your Plan
When you are on the Upgrade page, you’ll be presented with a list of four options for plans.
- Select which plan you want to upgrade to. The plan types are either monthly or annual; there is a toggle at the top of the page where you can choose. Paying annually results in a significant discount over paying monthly.
- When you’ve decided click on Get It.
- A payment pop-up will come on screen, confirming your subscription choice, price, and email.
- Enter your credit card details and click the blue Subscribe button (prices are all in USD).
- After your 30-day free trial, your card will automatically be charged the amount stated. If you cancel before the end of your trial, you will not be charged. You will get a receipt via email and you will be redirected to a Successfully Upgraded page confirming the activation of your new subscription.
Downgrading or Cancelling your Plan
We don't want to see you go, but if you do want to say goodbye, you have two options
- Downgrade to Free: On your Settings page, click on Subscription and choose the Free account option. This will downgrade your plan to the free version at the end of your current billing cycle and you will be renewed as a Free account. You will lose access to the premium features, but all unit plans and rubrics you create will stay.
- Delete your account: To completely delete your account, from the Settings page, click on Account. You can then delete your account, (ouch,) which will delete all your information, resources, comments, unit plans and rubrics. Please note, this wipes your content from our system and cannot be undone, so please consider downgrading your plan if you feel you may wish to access it or download any of our free resources. in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my Free Trial work?
When you subscribe to any Annual Plan, you will get a bonus, 30-day FREE trial. During that time, you can test-drive every feature of your plan, at no cost!
If you choose to cancel your plan before your trial period ends, your card will never be charged and you will be switched to a Free plan after your 30 days are up. If you choose not to cancel your plan during your trial, your credit card will be charged after 30 days and your annual subscription will officially start.
Which plan is for me?
No matter which plan you choose, you'll always have access to your basic rubric and unit plan building tools. You'll also be able to message or chat with our ninjas if you need support.
As soon as you level up to a Teacher Basic, Teacher Professional or School/District Plan, you will also be able to browse hundreds of plans written by the GDCF Ninjas, add curricular objectives, access our professional learning section, and MORE. Check out all available features and compare Our Plans
What happens when I change my plan?
If you switch from one plan to another, several things will happen:
- You will be prorated for any unused time on your current subscription at the beginning of your NEXT billing cycle. This amount will be stored on your account for future use.
- If you are upgrading (i.e. Teacher Basic to Teacher Professional), your card will be charged the subscription fee for your new plan and you will have immediate access to the features of your new plan.
- If you are downgrading (i.e. Teacher Professional to Free), you will have access to all the features of your original plan until the end of your original billing cycle. After that time, your account will switch over to your new plan.
How long am I locked in for?
You are subscribed for as long (or as short) as you want. Your subscription will automatically renew itself at the end of your billing period (either monthly or annually). You can change or cancel your subscription at any time.
What is your Cancellation & Refund Policy?
Cancellation You can cancel your subscription at any time. Please note that you must cancel your subscription before it renews for a subsequent subscription cycle in order to avoid being charged for the next cycle's subscription fee. Once cancelled, you will remain on your plan until the end of your current cycle (either the month or year).
Refunds We can not provide refunds for any subscription. We do not provide credit for subscriptions that are cancelled mid-cycle. We offer a generous 30-day free trial on our annual plans with full access to all our content and features.
What do you do with my email and data?